Monday, January 7, 2013

Hot and humid day

This afternoon we went to Chinatown for lunch at Chiew Kee Chicken Noodle House. We ordered a plate of soya sauce chicken, as well as vegetables and dumplings soup to share. It was delicious and we finished the food quickly.

After the meal, 小花, Ms S and I went to People's Park Complex to exchange for some yen in preparation of our upcoming Japan trip. The rate was much lower than when 小花 and I changed for our previous trip last October.I only exchanged SGD 500 as I still had some yen left over. Looking forward to the trip :D

Didn't sleep very well last night as the weather was rather humid. Even though I managed to sleep, it didn't feel like a deep sleep as I felt myself tossing around in bed a few times during the night. Decided to on the air-con for a few hours to cool the room before sleeping tonight. Hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment