Thursday, January 24, 2013

Visit to clinic

This afternoon I accompanied 小花 to the doctor as she has been feeling spells of giddiness the past few days. The doctor asked her to go to A&E for checkup as a precaution as her blood pressure was rather high. So she went back to office to pack her things and Ms K drove her to the hospital. Seems like her blood test and x-ray results were OK and just need to take medicine and monitor the blood pressure. Hopefully everything will be alright.

I also took the chance to consult the doctor over my itchy throat when I was at the clinic. Occasionally my throat would feel itchy which causes me to cough. It is very irritating so I wanted to see what the doctor thought of it. He said it was most probably due to sensitive nose and prescribed some medicine for me. I'm still considering whether to eat the medicine as I'm very bad at swallowing pills :P

No comments:

Post a Comment