Saturday, September 26, 2009

满月

My cousin invited us to her house for her baby son's 满月 celebrations. The baby was soundly asleep when we reached there. My cousin offered to let me carry him for a while but I declined as I was afraid that I would hurt him since I have never carried a baby before. I just stood around and touched the baby and he felt so soft and smooth hehe.

My cousin said that the baby will not wake up easily if someone is carrying him. True enough, when she set him down on a mattress, he started crying shortly after. My cousin said she will take another 1.5 months leave in addition to the 4 months maternity leave as she needs to clear her leave, so she will only be going back to work after Chinese New Year next year. Wah... so envious of her long leave :P

No comments:

Post a Comment