Saturday, September 5, 2009

Buzzer Beat

Stayed at home today and decided to continue watching the Japanese drama Buzzer Beat. I was really curious to know if 上矢 and 莉子 would be together so kept on watching till episode 8. I totally forgot that this drama has not ended and is still airing in Japan :P Did a search and found that there would be 3 more episodes. Sigh... I want to know the ending (though I am pretty certain that they would be together).

Yesterday 小花 and I were talking about this drama and she asked if I could recognize the actress for 菜月. I found her familiar but in the end still got my guess wrong. She is actually the female lead in another drama 絶対彼氏. I'm really bad at recognizing people :P However, I really dislike her character in this show as she is so scheming, which also makes me want to know what will happen to her in the end.

A new episode will be airing tomorrow night... hope the subbed version will be out soon. Can't wait to watch the rest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment