Tuesday, September 22, 2009

End of long weekend....

Today, most of my colleagues are in Penang for an Away Day trip. Ended up eating alone during lunch as the others who didn't go were either on leave or on MC. Actually was also not very hungry so just popped in at McDonald's to have my usual McChicken Burger. There was a woman with 2 kids sitting at the table next to mine. At first I didn't pay much attention to them, but after a while I thought I heard people speaking in Japanese and it was only then I realized they are Japanese :P Perhaps it's because they were rather tanned and don't have the typical Japanese look.

Managed to leave office at around 7pm. I almost forgot that the last episode of Buzzer Beat had aired in Japan last night. I only remembered when I was trying to look for some Japanese songs and saw someone mention about the show. So I tried my luck on PPS and found that it is already available... よし!

Though the ending is rather predictable, I think it fits the show so it can be considered a good one. But the best that I like about this show is the theme song and the tune that 莉子 always play on the violin :P One is so full of energy while the other is so soothing... just like the characters of 直輝 and 莉子. Now it makes me want to search for more Japanese songs to put in my mp3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment