Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally!

Yay it's finally Friday! Today was also the last day of the training course, so was really glad that it has ended. I don't think I can stand going through another day of the course :P Actually the course wasn't that bad, it's just that I can't keep myself awake and it's really torturous for me. At least I have hit the 5-days training quota so do not have to go for any more courses for the rest of the year \(^_^)/

Although today is Friday, 小花 and I didn't watch any movies as we were rather tired from the course. However, we still went for dinner after work, together with our Taiwanese colleague who was also here for the course. We decided on the あかし restaurant in VivoCity. Though we didn't order a lot, we still ended up very full. Think I still like their Garlic Fried Rice the most. すごくうまいですね...

Monday is Hari Raya, which means it will be a long weekend. やった!!

No comments:

Post a Comment