Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On course

Today had to reach office by 9am as I had a training course. Actually I didn't sign up for this course but my colleague had to attend to auditors who are here this week, so I became her replacement.

I wasn't very keen on going for courses that involve long periods of passive listening as I always have problems staying awake. True enough, I dozed off several times during the course and was struggling to keep my eyes open. It was only during the games/activities that I managed to be awake. I really wonder what is wrong with me. I can fall asleep so quickly that it's like a computer where the screen saver automatically comes on after 5 minutes of inactivity.

Sigh... there are still 2 more days to go. I really regret agreeing to replace my colleague for the course... 誰が助けってください!

No comments:

Post a Comment