Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teambonding Event

Today is our team's teambonding event. After lunch, we took the chartered bus to The Mind Cafe at Boat Quay for some games. Firstly, we had to draw a card each to determine our groups. Then as a group, we had to compete with other groups to see who gets the most tokens at the end.

The games were all quite fun and everyone had a good time playing. I liked the last game best as it was really exciting. We played this game in groups of 5. 5 different colored packs of cards were mixed together, and each person will start with 9 random colored cards. We had to exchange an equal number of same colored cards with another person, and keep doing this until one gets all 9 cards with the same color. The person will then be able to take a dog bone from the table and the other 4 people can also grab one of the remaining 3 bones. The loser will be the one who is unable to snatch a bone fast enough. Everyone was shouting to exchange cards and screaming when scrambling for the bones, so it was really noisy haha. My group actually told me that I must not be too gentle or I will surely lose out, but in the end I didn't even lose once :P

After the games, we proceeded to Grand Hyatt Hotel for our buffet dinner at Straits Kitchen. There was quite a wide variety of food but some of my colleagues felt that it was not worth the price, as most of the food like Laksa, Fried Carrot Cake, Satay etc. are available easily and cheaply at hawker centres. I didn't really eat much, partly because I wasn't very hungry, and probably also due to the company. Think the people whom you eat with can really affect your mood of eating :P Can't wait to go home so I left with a few of my colleagues around 8.15pm while the rest continued their dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment