Monday, September 14, 2009

Blooper!

Was flipping through the latest issue of 优1周 (U-Weekly Issue 197) and suddenly saw a familiar face. Yay... it's a picture of 城田优! However, when I read through the accompanying article, I burst out laughing. Take a look and see if you can guess why :P




Got it? The article was actually not about Shirota, but a KAT-TUN member 田口淳之介 haha. I tried searching on google for images of 田口淳之介 and to my surprise saw that one of the results showed an image of Shirota in an article that briefly mentioned about 田口淳之介. And the picture of Shirota was exactly the same as that in 优1周! Hmm... This just shows that the people who made this mistake are actually unfamiliar with Japanese artistes and yet can't even be bothered to check and edit their work.

Wonder if anyone else noticed this blooper?? Maybe I should write in and tell them about it hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment