Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Sunday

This morning I was woken by the doorbell (Actually it was already almost 11 am but I was still sleeping :P). Found out that my sis had actually ordered McDonald's breakfast delivery. Not sure if it's because I haven't eaten the Sausage and Egg McMuffin for quite some time but I felt that it tasted good :)

After the rather late breakfast, we decided to head over to VivoCity to do some errands plus shopping. My youngest sis drove us there and she was quite excited as this was only her second time driving after she had obtained her driving license. The carpark was very full so we went to B2 to try our luck. We saw someone about to vacate a lot so my sis drove to the front to wait. However, another car behind parked into the vacant lot immediately after the previous car left. I think that driver saw my sis is a new driver so he bullied her... So bad... Luckily, a few cars started to leave the carpark so we managed to get another lot soon.

At around 3 plus, we decided to have some food. I suggested Coffee Club Express, since there were quite a variety of choices and my parents and youngest sis have not tried the food before. The place was rather empty, probably because of the odd timing and also its not-very-prominent location. We even sat at the table that 小花 and I sat on Friday hehe.

As we were not extremely hungry, we decided to just order 3 promotional set meals and a Caesar Salad with Teriyaki Chicken to share. 2 of the set meals were exactly what 小花 and I had on Friday, while the other was a Chicken Baked Rice. We were all satisfied with the dishes.

Caesar Salad with Teriyaki Chicken


Chicken Baked Rice


Fish Pasta


Soft Shell Crab Linguini



After buying some groceries at Giant, I drove my family home. I hadn't driven for a couple of years and I have not driven an auto car before so was a bit nervous. Luckily, the journey went rather smoothly so I feel more confident now. However, I think my dad was very stressed when either my sis or I drove as he kept reminding us to brake earlier and drive slower. But I feel that he will make us even more nervous by doing so. My mum suggested that we take turns driving during weekends to get more practice and experience, which is a good idea provided I won't feel too lazy to go out :P

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... get more practice then next time if we go for trips, u can try driving there. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... don't think I will drive when I'm abroad since I'm not familiar with their traffic rules and most countries' driver seats are on the left instead.

    ReplyDelete